This guide can be used to add Apollo Trust Badges Pro anywhere on your product page. For this walkthrough, we will use the Add To Cart button as a target to add the widget below it.
- Copy the code given on the placement settings.
- Turn off the option to auto-insert the widget.
As we are specifically inserting the widget under the Add To Cart button, you may want to disable this option to avoid inserting the widget twice in the same place. If you want to insert the badges somewhere else but still want the auto-insert option, then you may want to leave this option on.
- Click on template file to go to the theme's source code.
- Look for the file name
product-template.liquidon the search bar.
The filename where the source code of the product page is added may depend on your current theme.
- Look for the Add To Cart button on the source code with
Ctrl + F. An easy way would be to find possible variations of Add To Cart. For example. Possible variations could be add_to_cart, AddToCart, add-to-cart, etc.
The source code for the Add To Cart button may differ significantly depending on your current theme.
- After you've found the Add To Cart button's corresponding code, place the copied tag from Step 1 under it.
- Click Save
Still, stuck? Let us know, and we'll help you